Coconut Exporters, The Coconut is considered to be the dry fruits as well as fruits and it has multipurpose uses, it is eatable as well as used in various applications as well. It is also known to be the one of the most usefull trees in the world and it is often refered to be the tree of life. We at JRP Impex, Exports all raw coconuts as well processed and by products of coconuts worldwide from India.
As we all know coconut is the member of the palm ftree family and the only living species of the genus Cocos. coconut have been used by the humans for thousands of years, and may have spread to their present range because of pacific island settlers and the origin of the coconut is still disputes. The coconut has cultural and religious significants in certain societies particularly in India and it is also widely used for its Oil and other products. Here are the few that can be widely used in many countries.
- The leaves are used as thatch in many tropical countries
- The ribs of the leaf is used to make brooms
- The unblossomed flowers are tapped to product toddy, an alchoholic baverages
- The coconut oil comes from the nuts
- The shells are a source of fuel and used widely to make activate charcoal
- The power that is left while making coir is called coco peat
- The coco peat finds use in gradening and for making the furnitures
There are many many ways you can use coconut and its byproducts. We at JRP Impex, Exports and Trades to many countries from worldwide. For more details about our coconut products, please do let us know at [email protected]