In India, every corner of the country has a different story, with a cup of tea. Our country made a significant contribution to world tea by producing 26 percent of total production in the world. India maintains its leadership in the production of tea, and it is the second-largest country in the production of tea. Around 30 countries are producing tea, but India is one of the leading countries of production tea. The country has different Types Of Tea having a taste of strong, mild & elegant with flower fragrance.
Tea has evolved in different ways, differing from region to region. The demand for packet tea in the international market describes more as the quality and procedures of tea production and their environmental responsiveness. The cup of tea is available in every corner of the country.
Types of Tea
- Black Tea
It is a type of tea that is more oxidized than oolong, green and white tea leaves. It is generally stronger in flavor. The method of producing tea is very efficient and effective and gives a better-quality product. The flavor of black tea maintains the taste for several years.
- Ceylon Tea
It is a type of tea which is lightly oxidized. but it has an enormous range in elevation, climate, soil type, plant varietals, and weather, so the flavors and character of the teas produced there vary greatly.
- Green Tea
It is a type of tea which is made from the leaves from Camellia Sinensis. It is really good for health too, and has many benefits for humans.
These three Types Of Tea very common in India.Tea is the most consumed soft beverage after water, in the world.
Benefits of Tea
“Drinking tea has many benefits to keep you healthy”. Tea is one of the most beneficial beverages. It has benefits both for your mind and for your body. It contains antioxidant compounds and may help to boost your heart health too. No matter what season it is, tea, iced or hot is very beneficial for your body. Different types of tea have different benefits. Here are some of the key benefits of Tea for your health:
- It is great for boosting the immune system. Many studies have shown that a variety of teas may boost your immune system and fight off inflammation. They can also be helpful to ward-off cancer and heart diseases.
- It helps in weight loss. Teas have a flavonoid called catechins that may boost metabolism and help your body to break down fats quickly. The caffeine in teas may help to increase your energy use causing your body to burn more calories. Thus, tea is useful for weight loss too.
- It helps to control diabetes. Especially teas such as black tea, green tea, oolong tea and so on are said to be helpful to lower blood sugar levels. These teas contain polyphenols which have antioxidant properties that help to prevent type 2 diabetes.
- It helps in anti-aging and reduces the risk of cancer. The topical application of green tea extracts along with the consumption of this tea may help improve the elasticity of the skin and therefore slow down the skin ageing process.
- It helps relieve stress. Some research states that tea helps people to recover more quickly from a stressful job. Tea naturally increases serotonin and melatonin levels in your body making you feel relaxed.
- It helps to cure coughs and cold. the war,th of a cup of tea may help to soothe your throat that may feel raw and sore from coughing. It may also help to loosen the mucus. Warm fluids like a hot cup of tea can help to break up mucus and thus are helpful during cold and cough.
- It reduces infections. Green tea has been known to help combat these organisms in various ways directly or even indirectly. Teas also have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may also help for the antimicrobial effects.
- It helps to boost energy level. Tea contains a moderate amount of caffeine which may give you the energy you need on a sluggish and boring day. It is also a health alternative rather than drinking other caffeinated beverages.
- It reduces high blood pressure. Some research studies state that consuming tea may help to lower blood pressure levels too.
- It is an excellent source of antioxidant. Various teas are rich in antioxidants. Teas are known to be rich in a particular type of antioxidants called flavonoids. These antioxidants have a detoxifying effect and protect the cells from free radicals.
Do you want to explore the best tea in the world? If yes, then what are you waiting for and look no further, JRP Impex services is one of the leading tea exporters in india. The company assures to provide the “Real Taste of India”. We are one of the leading exporters of various kinds of food production in the country. Amongst those products, Tea is one of the popular products.
Besides, all of us know that tea has always been a relaxing, natural and healthy beverage. It is also known for many health benefits in the ancient times. Today, tea forms an integral part of modern healthy lifestyle. It’s been served cold as well as hot. But now tea is available everywhere and consumed on a regular basis around the globe.